We ship internationally with DHL. The shipping costs vary depending on the product weight (see the table below) and will be calculated fully during your checkout process. All Red Pitaya orders are shipped from our warehouse in Slovenia, within the EU.
Your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Red Pitaya.
Red Pitaya will advise you of estimated shipping dates, but will under no circumstances be responsible for delays in delivery or any damage due to events beyond its reasonable control, including, and without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
- Delivery times are measured in business days.
- We cannot guarantee same day shipping. All orders are subject to a processing time of 1-2 business days prior to shipping. The estimated arrival date is not a guarantee of when the package will be delivered.
- We do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays in Slovenia.
When ordering products from Red Pitaya you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you, and we have no control over these charges. Contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from us you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us, but we would like our customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Important information about shipping to the USA
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has announced that it raised the value of a shipment of merchandise imported by one person on one day that may generally be imported free of duties and taxes from $200 to $800.
Important information about shipping to Russia
- We do not ship to Russia B2C but only B2B. If you are a physical person wanting to order from Russia, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currently, we are unable to sell to Russia. Russian customers are invited to buy from one of our official distributors.
Important information about shipping to South Korea
- When ordering B2B, the 10-digit South Korean BRN number of the company must be added to the order details.
Important information about shipping to Argentina
- When ordering B2B, the 11-digit CUIT number of the company must be added to the order details.