We are setting the industry standard in product quality and customer support, our STEMlab OEM boards are easy to integrate and available in multiple hardware and software configurations.
STEMlab 125-14 is a programmable open-source digitizer, our most versatile and popular product, introduced to the market in 2013 when Red Pitaya was established. Since then, this cutting-edge solution has been used for a wide variety of applications, from hobbyists and ham radio operators to industry, from scientific research and space applications to educational purposes.
This model can be equipped with user-friendly software, allowing you to control and visualize your measurements conveniently. Its compatibility with popular programming languages such as Python and MATLAB enables seamless integration into your existing workflow.
– Compact and easy to integrate into own system/product
– Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore Xilinx ZYNQ 7010 SoC (CPU & FPGA)
– FPGA and CPU integration for enhanced performance
– Fast sampling speed:125MSPS, for the two simultaneous inputs
– And the same fast generation speed for the two outputs
– Open-source design for customization and flexibility
– Ethernet connectivity and optional WiFi dongle
– Open-source software code available with application examples
– Works with Linux, Windows PC, Android, IOS, basically anything with a web browser
– Free web apps (oscilloscope & signal generator, spectrum, Bode and logic analyzer, SDR, VNA, PID)
– Can be controlled remotely using C, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python, or Scilab
– Can be programmed to meet custom needs
What is in the box:
– Red Pitaya STEMlab 125-14 OEM digitizer board
COMPLIANCE CE, FCC
1 YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURN POLICY