STEMlab 125-14 4-Input single-board RF signal acquisition platform that offers the same general hardware features as STEMlab 125-14.
The main differences/benefits are that:
- There are 4 analog input channels @ 125Msps & 14 bits (instead of 2 inputs and 2 outputs)
- RF inputs come with better performance (less crosstalk, noise, and distortions)
- Zynq 7020 (bigger FPGA that offers more processing capabilities and more digital IO pins available on the extension connector)
- Switching between internal and external clock can be done using a jumper or control signal on the extension connector
- Possibility to lock internal ADC clock to external reference clock provided through extension connector*
*This feature is only available on customer requests.
COMPLIANCE CE, FCC
1 YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURN POLICY