This box also includes one RX Preselector for RX Channel 1. In today’s harsh environment this option is a must for everyone looking for best possible RX experience.
In particular the frequently used long wire, broad band antennas tend to overload the receiver with high power broadcast stations. This can be avoided using the RX Preselector.
The box comes with detailed Schematics of all boards included.
This product can always be enhanced/modified if requirements increase over time.
Updates can either be user implemented or provided as a service.
Detailed upgrade documentation will be available for free.
Please note that STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR has been optimized for SDR usage, therefore it offers 50Ohm inputs/outputs on all Channels (this is in contrast to STEMlab 125-14)!
Currently available products are:
STEMlab 125-14 based products
1) RADIOlab 14 basic (no STEMlab 125-14, no RX Preselector)
2) RADIOlab 14 standard (Preselector included, no STEMlab 14)
3) RADIOlab 14 premium (STEMlab 125-14 and 1x RX Preselector included)
STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR based products
4) RADIOlab 16 basic (no STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR, no RX Preselector)
5) RADIOlab 16 standard (RX Preselector included, no STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR)
6) RADIOlab 16 premium (STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR and 1x RX Preselector included)
All products above are built around the following basic building blocks:
All RADIOlab units are assembled and will be shipping from Germany
COMPLIANCE CE, FCC
1 YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURN POLICY