Vector network analyzer
Vector network analyzer is a great solution to test and optimize the performance of:
- Antennas (SWR (return loss, S11))
- RF filters
- RF switches
Note: To use the VNA application an additional VNA bridge module is needed. The VNA bridge module is available on our web store.
VNA is a contributed Python application by Pavel Demin that runs on a WINDOWS or Linux OS.
- plot formats: smith chart, impedance, SWR, ref. coeff, return loss
- supported calibration modes (open, short & load)
- measurement export
- marker readouts
- PC-controlled over LAN of WIFI from a Microsoft Windows interface
- freq. range 500k to 62MHz
- directivity 42 dB, typical
- dynamic range: 74dB
- noise floor: – 88dBm
Red Pitaya comes with FREE applications
Explore the wide array of Red Pitaya applications or create your own
The platform software is Open Source and available on Github. Device functionalities and data can be accessed through Matlab, Labview, Scilab and Python API’s.
Explore Red Pitaya Resources
Our team constantly works on enriching our information base which makes your experience with Red Pitaya better. Check out the documentation, teaching materials and case studies and start your Red Pitaya journey!