Control your STEMlab board remotely over LAN using Red Pitaya SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) list of commands and one of the supported SW enviroments:
Matlab, Labview, Scilab or Python.
The STEMLab board can be controlled remotely over LAN or wireless interface using Matlab, Labview, Scilab or Python via the Red Pitaya SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) list of commands. The SCPI interface/environment is commonly used to control T&M instruments for development, research or test automation purposes. SCPI uses a set of SCPI commands that are recognized by the instruments to enable specific actions to be taken (e.g.: acquiring data from fast analog inputs, generating signals and controlling other periphery of the Red Pitaya STEMLab platform). The SCPI commands are extremely useful when complex signal analysis is required where SW environment such as MATLAB provides powerful data analysis tools and SCPI commands simple access to raw data acquired on STEMLab board.
- Quickly write control routines and programs using Matlab, Labview, Scilab or Python
- Use powerful data analysis tools of Matlab, Labview, Scilab or Python to analyze raw signals
acquired by the STEMLab board
- Write testing scripts and routines
- Incorporate your STEMLab and Labview into testing and production lines
- Take quick measurements directly with your PC
With SCPI commands you will be able to control all STEMlab features such us
- Digital Inputs/Outputs,
- Digital Communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART),
- Slow Analog Inputs/Outputs &
- Fast Analog Inputs/Outputs.